REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
WEAVERVILLE SANITARY DISTRICT PLANT
APRIL 8, 2014
BEGINNING AT 7:00 PM
630 MOUNTAIN VIEW STREET, WEAVERVILLE
At 8:00 PM a ten minute break will be taken.
- Call to order and roll call.
- Consent Calendar: Approval of minutes of regular meeting held on March 11, 2014.
- Public Comment Period: Speakers not on the agenda should address the Board on topics of interest to the district. Please limit your comments to five minutes. Discussion or action will not occur at this time pursuant to California Government Code Section 54954.3.
- Attending Board members to report on attending ethics/ sexual harassment class on March 27, 2014. Discussion/ Action Taken.
- Correspondence: CSDA newsletter, SDRMA Renewal.
- Oral Communication
- Business Manager/no action will be taken.
- Plant Supervisor/no action will be taken.
- General Manager/no action will be taken.
- Review and sign checks
Persons requiring special accommodations are requested to contact the district at 623-4102 at least 48 hours before meeting so that proper accommodations can be made.
This is an Equal Opportunity Program. Discrimination is prohibited by Federal law. Complaints of discrimination may be filed with the Secretary of Agriculture, Washington, DC20250.